This week sponsored post by Gearbest is V5S Smart Bluetooth Wristband that comes in 3 different colours.
Do you often miss some important calls or messages? Well fret no more, the V5S will remind you when calls or messages comes in. You no longer have to worry about missing important information any more. Moreover, V5S will help you develop good living habits such as tracking your workout and monitor your sleeping status. Do note that the device isn’t waterproof, which might be a deal breaker.
- Phone call / message reminder: If there is a call or message, send a notification right straight to your wrist.
- Sport tracking: Record the steps taken, calories burned and distance traveled. Help you achieve your sports goal.
- Sleep monitoring: Monitor the quality of sleep; You can check the wake up time, light sleep time and deep sleep time.
- Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music.
- Find phone / Anti-lost: Take care of your smart phone and watch, two-way anti lost. (Note: If the sleep monitoring mode is on, V5S will not vibrate.)
The watches comes in 3 different colours, Black, Blue and Plum
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Colors: Black, Blue, Plum
- Screen Type: OLED
- Battery type: Li-ion battery
- Battery capacity: 3.7V / 70mAh
- Standby time: About 15 – 20 days
- Compatibility: Android 4.3, iOS 6.0
- Language: Simplified/Traditional Chinese and English
Weight and Size
- The Dial Thickness: 1.1 cm / 0.43 inches
- The Dial Diameter: 2.0 cm / 1.79 inches
- The Band Width: 1.7 cm / 0.67 inches
- Wearable Length:: 16 – 22 cm / 6.30 – 8.66 inches
- Product Weight: 0.020 kg
- Package Weight : 0.07 kg
- Product Size (L x W x H): 23 x 2 x 1.1 cm / 9.04 x 0.79 x 0.43 inches
- Package Size (L x W x H): 12.5 x 8 x 3 cm / 4.91 x 3.14 x 1.18 inches
Interested? Gearbest is currently selling them at $10.96. Hurry and get yours today!
Latest posts by Daniel Quah (see all)
- Get Stock Watchfaces From Other OEMs On Android Wear - August 22, 2017
- Android Things: Virtual Button - February 5, 2017
- Android Things: Connecting To Network Without Ethernet Cable - February 3, 2017